Definitions and Interpretation:
Amaranto Flower Design, we or us: Amaranto Flower Design, C/O Heartfelt Vintage, 32 Alma Vale Road, BH8 2HY, Clifton, Bristol
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either i) employed by J Amaranto Flower Design and acting in the course of their employment or ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Amaranto Flower Design and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, www.amarantoflowerdesign.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Scope of this policy:
Our use of Data:
– For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Amaranto Flower Design is the “data controller”.
– We will retain any Data you submit indefinitely, unless you request otherwise.
– Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
– All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third party websites and services
– Amaranto Flower Design may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of the Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control:
– We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
– In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
– Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
– Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
– Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website:
– To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
– You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Amaranto Flower Design (where such Data is held). No charge will be made for this.
– Data security is of great importance to Amaranto Flower Design and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
– If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
– We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data submitted to the Website.
– Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Amaranto Flower Design by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st of September 2018